Novawinch PRO14500 features:
- Works for up to eight times longer than traditional electric winches (4 minutes continuous usage when pulling) , this exceeds military specifications for this type of winch.
- 24V stable performance, making PRO14500 ideal for commercial vehicle use.
- Super low working current (280 amps), avoiding short circuiting during operation.
- Large drum diameter which reduces rope wear.
- High torque and durable motor.
- Innovative “double lock” brake design provides zero drag on cable.
- Weather resistant, unbreakable handheld switch made from industrial grade rubber.
- Universal wireless remote switch (optional extra).
Rated line pull: 14500Ibs(6577kgs) single line
Motor(Series wound): DC 24V: 5.5hp/4.2kW
Gear train: 4 stage planetary gear
Gear ratio: 505:1
Clutch: Pull and turn
Braking action: Automatic in the ratchet wheel
Fairlead: 4-way roller fairlead
Wire rope: 29/64″x92′(10.3mmx29m)
Drum size: 3.46″x8.66″(88mm•220mm)
Bolt pattern: 10″x4.5″(254mmx 114.3mm)
10″x6.5″(254mmx 165.1 mm)
Net Weight(with wire rope): 170Ibs(77kgs)
12VDC Line speed and motor current (first layer)
|Line pull (lbs/kgs)||Line speed (FPM/MPM)||Motor current (Amps)|