Novawinch HW-100/NH features:
- Integrated hydraulic motor and automatic brake assembly partly located inside winch drum – provides compact size to make mounting easier.
- Wire rope capacity of over 60m to meet various demands.
- Drum diameter to rope diameter ratio is 12:1 to ensure rope breakages are avoided.
- High torque hydraulic motor, 3 stage planetary gearbox and self-adjusting gear design provides strong pulling capacity and efficiency.
- Oil bath gearbox for added efficiency
- Water tight and internal anti-heat rubber seals.
- Overflow valve can be added as optional extra.
- Meets EN 14492-1:2006 requirements:
(1)The first layer of wire rope safety factor (breaking strength/rated pulling) must at least 2 times of winch rated line pull.
(2)Space between drum and tie bar should be 1.5 times of the wire rope diameter.
(3)（Drum diameter + rope diameter）/ rope diameter ≥ 10;
(4)Two wire rope mounting holes on the drum for safety operation;
(5)Winch mechanical structure reach 1.25 times of winch rated line pull.
First layer line pull: 22000lbs/9980kgs
First layer line speed: 18fpm/5.5mpm
Working pressure diff: 2350psi/16MPa
Oil flow supply: 60L/min
Gear Ratio: 38.6:1
Wire rope diameter: 3/4inch/18mm
Wire rope capacity: 205ft/65m
Valve model: NF-120 P1 S1-004
Net weight (without rope): 617lbs/280kgs
- Recommended oil flow supply range is 25-70L/min
- Dual balance valves as standard, winch must be used in independent oil supply system with relief valve.
- Relief valve can be added as optional extra.
- The winch should never be used for hoisting people or hoisting objects above people.
- Do not use clutch under load.
- Do not equip winch into oil supply system without relief valve.
|Layer of cable||Rated line pull per layer||Line speed||Wire rope capacity per layer|