Novawinch EN6100 features:
- The EN6100 electric winch, manufactured out of a need for a heavy duty winch with the durability and frame strength for arduous operations. The Dependable, high torque series wound 24V DC electric motor is the highest rated on the market at a massive 11.8hp. The frame size and gearbox from the EN hydraulic range, this makes this winch physically the largest framed 24v heavy duty electric winch on the market.
- IP67, 450A sealed contactor with anti-high temperature silver contacts for stability and durability, ensures long operating times and reliability.
- 4-stage planetary gear with high strength hardened steel gears from the hyd range gearbox provides tough performance and efficiency.
- Automatic self-locking braking in the drum for a 100% full load brake performance.
- Pull and turn clutch, simple operation with ergonomic design.
- Meets EN 14492-1 standard:
- The first layer of wire rope safety factor (breaking/rated pulling capacity) must at least be 2 times of winch rated line pull.
- Space between drum and tie bar should be 1.5 times that of the wire rope diameter, to allow greater winch rope capacity ensuring longer wire rope life.
- (Drum diameter + rope diameter) to meet EN 14492-1 the drum diameter must be 10 times the rope diameter, to allow better rope spooling ion the drum, allowing longer rope life.
- Two wire rope mounting holes on the drum for operational safety and security under load
- The winch mechanical structure is 1.25 times or greater of winch rated line pull.
- Wireless control
- Wire rope tensioner
- Winch accessory kit.
Rated line pull: 13500lbs(6100kgs) single line
Motor (Series wound): DC 24V 11.8hp/8.7kW
Gear train: 4 stage planetary
Gear ratio: 516:1
Clutch: Rotating ring gear
Braking action: Automatic in the drum
Fairlead: 4-way roller fairlead
Wire rope: 15/32″x129.3′(12mmx33mm)
Drum size: 4.6″x8.2″(117mmx208m)
Dimensions: 25.1″x11.97″x11.34″ (638mmx304mmx288mm)
Bolt pattern: 10″x4.5″(254mmx114.3mm) 10″x6.5″(254mmx165.1mm) 10″x8.5″(254mmx215.9mm)
Net Weight: 165lbs(75kg)
24VDC Line speed and motor current (first layer)
|Line pull (lbs/kgs)||Line speed (fpm/mpm)||Motor current (amps)|
Line pull and cable capacity
|Layer of cable||Rated line pull per layer (kg/lbs)||Cable capacity per layer (m/ft)|