Novawinch EN3600 features:
- A Dependable entry level winch ideal for light recovery vehicles but with the added EN rating, high torque series wound 24V DC electric motor.
- IP67, 450A sealed contactor with anti-high temperature silver contacts for stability and durability under load.
- 4-stage planetary gear with high strength hardened steel provides tough performance and efficiency.
- Automatic self-locking braking in the drum for 100% full load brake performance.
- Pull and turn clutch, simple operation with ergonomic design.
- Meets EN 14492-1 standard:
- The first layer of wire rope safety factor (breaking/rated rope capacity) must at least be 2 times of winch rated line pull.
- Extra space between drum and tie bar should be 1.5 times that of the wire rope diameter, to allow greater capacity on the drum.
- (Drum diameter + rope diameter) / Drum diameter requires to be 10 times the rope diameter for EN rating
- Two wire rope mounting holes on the drum for operation safety and rope security.
- Winch mechanical structure requires to be 1.25 times that of winch rated line pull for EN rating.
- Wireless control
- Wire rope tensioner
- Winch accessory kit.
Rated line pull: 7937lbs(3600kgs) single line
Motor (Series wound): DC 24V: 8.2hp/6.2kW
Gear train: 4 stage planetary
Gear ratio: 516:1
Clutch: Rotating ring gear
Braking action: Automatic in the drum
Fairlead: 4-way roller fairlead
Wire rope: 5/16″x121′(8.0mmx37m)
Drum size: 3.46″x8.66″(88mmx220mm)
Dimensions: 25.3″x8.46″x11.34″ (642mmx215mmx288mm)
Bolt pattern: 10″x4.5″(254mmx114.3mm) 10″x6.5″(254mmx165.1mm)
Net Weight: 150lbs (68kg)
24VDC Line speed and motor current (first layer)
|Line pull (lbs/kgs)||Line speed (fpm/mpm)||Motor current (amps)|
Line pull and cable capacity
|Layer of cable||Rated line pull per layer (kg/lbs)||Cable capacity per layer (m/ft)|