Novawinch EN2500 features:
- This entry level EN Rated winch with dependable, high torque series wound 24V DC electric motor.
- IP67, 450A sealed contactor with anti-high temperature silver contacts for stability and durability under load.
- 4-stage planetary gear with high strength hardened steel provides tough performance and efficiency.
- Automatic self-locking braking in the drum for 100% full load brake performance.
- Pull and turn clutch, simple operation with ergonomic design.
- Meets EN 14492-1 standard:
- The first layer of wire rope safety factor (for breaking/rated pulling capacity) must at least be 2 times of winch rated line pull.
- Space between drum and tie bar should be 1.5 times that of the wire rope diameter, to allow greater rope clearance
- (Drum diameter + rope diameter) / equals the drum being 10 times the rope diameter for safety.
- Two wire rope mounting holes on the drum for operation safety rope securing.
- The Winch mechanical structure is rated at 1.25 times of winch rated line pull.
- Wireless control
- Wire rope tensioner
- Winch accessory kit.
Rated line pull: 5511lbs/2500kgs
Motor (Series wound): 6.8hp/5kW
Gear train: 3 planetary
Gear ratio: 196:1
Clutch: Rotating ring gear
Braking action: Automatic in the drum
Fairlead: 4-way roller fairlead
Wire rope: 9/32″x8.6″(63mmx
Drum size: 2.48″x8.8″(63mmx224mm)
Dimensions: 21.57″x6.2″x10.3″ (548mmx158mmx260mm)
Bolt pattern: 10″x4.5″(254mmx114.3mm)
Net Weight: 91.6lbs (41.6kg)
24VDC Line speed and motor current (first layer)
|Line pull (lbs/kgs)||Line speed (fpm/mpm)||Motor current (amps)|
line pull and cable capacity
|Layer of cable||Rated line pull per layer (kg/lbs)||Cable capacity per layer (m/ft)|